Q:What are strategies to put into action in burger and fries restaurants?
- Order a kiddie's meal. They don't card you to make sure you're under a certain age. Often the size of the servings and portions are just right.
- Go for the small or regular size sandwiches. Don't order large, extra large, super, or jumbo. It's too much food.
- Don't be taken in by offers for more food or less money.
- Split an order of fries. You don't need much of that crunchy taste to satisfy.
- If a salad is available, order the salad to get in a vegetable and get some crunch from something other than French fries.